Chip Butter Balls

Chocolate chip cookies made with shortbread dough anyone? These cookies are simple but very good. So tie on your apron and lets get started!
Ingredients:
1 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. icing sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. flour
1 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
Chocolate chips to drizzle
Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream butter. Beat in sugar until creamy. 
Beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in mini chocolate chips. 
Scoop cookies onto cookie sheets with parchment on them (I use Pampered Chef's small cookie scoop.) 
Roll the cookies into balls. 
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until set and light golden brown. Scoop onto wire racks to cool completely. Melt Chocolate chips and drizzle the cooled cookies.
Hope you enjoy!












Comments

  1. Those look so perfect!!!! I could never get things as perfect as you!!!!
    Awesome recipe Tash!!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia...but I know you could!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      I supposed, but I'm not very artistic.

      Delete
  2. Looks really good I will have to try making them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment