Chocolate Spritz

 

Chocolate shortbread, what a wonderful idea! Do you ever get sick of plain old shortbread? Well now you can mix up your plain shortbread with this amazing chocolate stuff! So tie on your apron and lets get started!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. butter softened
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
1/3 c. cocoa

Preheat oven to 375 F. In mixer cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Cream. Add flour 1 cup at a time, mixing well in between. Beat until fluffy. Fill cookie press. (If you don't have a cookie press you can roll and cut them out.)

Press onto pans. 
Bake for 11-13 minutes or until firm but not brown. 

Cool. Drizzle and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
Hope you enjoy!





Comments

  1. I just made "plain shortbread" today, and, of course, you bring a chocolate shortbread out later on in that day 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know my plans for today!?
      I didn't broadcast them over work frenz tho.

      Delete
    2. Just luck in that I didn't finish it when I started to write the post a few days ago...

      Delete
    3. 😂😂
      I guess I'll have to make these sometime then!

      Delete
    4. You should! They are lekker!!😁

      Delete
    5. I shall ... sometime.
      Ik weet zeker dat ze erg lekker zijn!

      Delete
    6. Ze zouden moeten zijn! Gezien het jouw recept is!

      Delete
    7. Ik maak alleen het recept, niet komen met het

      Delete

Post a Comment